Configure an unlimited amount of laboratory instruments, test points and manage compounds and test methods in a categorised manner.
Complete with the option of manual data input or automatic data parsing of a registered laboratory instrument, with flexibility to manipulate and export test result data.
Our Universal Instruments acquisition software caters for the need of converging important laboratory data into one electronic data process. This software enables the manual entry of data from independent instruments that do not have the capability to electrically log data to a configured database.
All manual laboratory equipment and non-Labline configured instruments such as: Testometer, Durometer/Hardness, Density Meter and specific gravity can be registered as a generic instrument into our system.
In addition to the manual data entry facility Prescott Instruments can also provide bespoke modules for automatically capturing file data from a variety of instruments and other software applications.
This innovative software suite facilitates the registration of any number ‘generic’ instruments, configures predetermined test definitions and transcribes data into an ODBC database. Microsoft SQL Server ® and IBM DB2 ® databases are supported, with the option of being networkable.
- Unlimited instruments registrations
- Configure predetermined test points/definitions
- Automatic pass/fail result
- Calculable test points
- Manual entry of instrument data
- Tool for file monitoring tool & file data parsing
- Export data files (Supports a wide range of files types)
- Transcribe data into an ODBC database (SQL Server ® or DB2 ®)
- Integrated with the Labline database.
- Fully supported in FlexiReports