Here at Prescott Instruments we have a reputation for investing in product development in order to ensure that our customers always have access to the latest innovations of technologies, and we are excited to announce that we have brand new Labline software that is soon to be released.
Designed for rubber testing instruments, our versatile and efficient new software enables effective management and analysis of test data with a look that has been designed keeping our customers in mind. Featuring state-of-the art architecture, the new Labline comprises of an easy to use interface ensuring that our clients have a user friendly process to increase their production levels and assist in better decision making.
Here is an exclusive preview on what you can expect from our brand new software that is coming soon:
What can I expect overall?
- A streamlined user interface that is easy to use
- Modular software architecture allowing custom components to be built and added
- Wider range of database providers available
- State-of-the art software architecture for modular construction and component communication
- Quick decision making with our Pass/Fail indicators
- View previous test information from the last test that was performed
- Load previous test results while running a test
- Optional screensaver to provide a clear indication as to when an instrument is ready for testing
- Get full confidence in your designs with our wide range of test method templates
- Default test points
- Flexible tabs allowing several test methods to be viewed or edited
- A clear indication of the test type
- User-defined tag values for test results
- Use of tabs allows several sets of results to be viewed